• All accidents can be prevented;
• No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to equipment and the environment is justified;
• Effective HSSE management is a critical foundation for sustaining our business; and
• Ensure the security of our people, assets and solutions.
The objectives of this policy are to:
• Ensure zero harm to people environment, assets and our customer's business;
• Show leadership in the field of HSSE management; and
• Work in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Derantech will meet these objectives by:
• Visible Leadership at all levels;
• Empowering our employees to intervene;
• Promoting a positive culture based on improving our HSSE performance;
• Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements;
• Maintaining externally endorsed HSSE management systems;
• Eliminating hazards, practices and behaviours that could cause incidents, injuries or illness;
• Implementing controls to eliminate pollution and environmental harm;
• Providing training and resources for our people to maintain safe systems of work;
• Integrating HSSE management into all aspects of the organization;
• Engaging contractors who aspire to the same HSSE standards;
• Engaging our people to seek continual improvement; and
• Ensuring our people are aware that Health, Safety, Security and protection of the environment are paramount.
SAFETY AT DERANTECH
Derantech is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees and ensuring that our activities are not harmful to the environment and the greater community. This commitment to maintain healthy, safe, secure and sustainable work environment is always our highest priority.
DERANTECH IS QUALIFIED & CERTIFIED BY: